Terms & Conditions
Thank you for booking with So-Cal Sidecars Inc. for your exclusive, personalized motorcycle tour of the Temecula Valley wine country!
Please read these Terms and Conditions as your participation implies you agree to the following:
- So-Cal Sidecars Inc. is not responsible for your health, welfare or safety any time you are outside of the motorcycle sidecar vehicle. Please remain alert and aware of any potential hazards out in the vineyards and wineries.
- We reserve the right to cancel or terminate a tour at any time for any reason at our own discretion.
- We cannot guarantee the availability of any one specific driver. Although you may have booked a tour with one driver in mind or specifically requested, we reserve the right to change your tour driver based on our personal and scheduling needs.
- We cannot be held responsible for your activity after the completion of the tour. Please do not drink and drive and do not consume more than your personal limit.
- Please note that any spillage, excessive mess or vomiting in the sidecar can lead to cleaning charges. We reserve the right to bill customers for any detailing charges that become necessary
- We require a $100 non-refundable “save the date” booking fee. This fee is applied to your total for the rate of your tour.
- If you need to cancel your tour for any reason, please give us a minimum of 48 hours notice prior to the start time and date of your tour. With sufficient notice, your tour fees will be refunded to you minus the $100 booking fee. If you cancel for any reason inside the 48 hour window, you are responsible for the entire cost of the tour.
- Please pace yourself, stay hydrated, stay fed, dress weather appropriate, and most of all – have fun! This will be your most memorable wine tasting experience ever!