Please read these Terms and Conditions as your participation implies you agree to the following:
- Due to the inherent risk of being in an open sidecar, NO PETS WILL BE ALLOWED.
- So-Cal Sidecars Inc. is not responsible for your health, welfare, or safety any time you are outside of the motorcycle sidecar vehicle. Please remain alert and aware of any potential hazards out in the vineyards and wineries.
- We reserve the right to cancel or terminate a tour at any time for any reason at our own discretion.
- The booked tour is non-refundable.
- We cannot guarantee the availability of any one specific driver. We reserve the right to change your tour driver based on our personal and scheduling needs.
- We ARE NOT held responsible for your activity after the completion of your tour. Please do not drink and drive, and consume more than your personal limit.
- Please note that any spillage, excessive mess, or vomiting in the sidecar can lead to cleaning charges. We reserve the right to bill customers for any detailing charges in order to restore our vehicles to their pristine condition.
- Please pace yourself, stay hydrated and nourished, dress appropriately, and most of all – have fun! This will be your most memorable wine tasting experience ever!
Notes to Prepare for a Less Than Sunny Sidecar Adventure
- Please dress appropriately (jacket/umbrella recommended).
- Plan ahead and factor in weather conditions – leave earlier to ensure you and your party arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- If you would like to reschedule, it must be done at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled time. Anything less than a 24-hour notice will incur a $50 dollar rescheduling fee.
- We reserve the right to reschedule ANY tour for ANY reason and will try to give as much advance notice as possible through phone, email, text, so it is important that all customers be aware of any notifications regarding their reservations.
It is important for you to check the weather report the day prior to your tour. If there is a 50% chance of rain, snow, hail, etc., we will reschedule your tour. Customers must contact our customer service team to reschedule their tours. If there is a 50% or less chance of possible weather issues, we will give you the opportunity to reschedule your tour with 24-hour advance notice. Tours that are rescheduled with less than 24 hours advance notice will be charged a $50 dollar rescheduling fee.